420mA/12VDC; 210mA/24VDC (at temperature 20ºC)
Bond sensor output SPDT rated
Shear holding Force
Up to 1200 libras (545 Kg)
Magnet:(L) 203, (W) 43, (D) 40 mm / Armature Plate:(L) 185, (W) 45, (D) 14 mm
Special Finishes for magnet and armature plate
Epoxy Potting Compound
- Powerful shear holding force provides high security.
- Compatible with double swinging doors.
- Special designed appearance can be easily fitted to any buildings.
- Special Armature Plate track design enables the Shear Lock to bind and lock with Armature Plate more easily.
- Suitable for installation on narrow doors
- Horizontal or vertical installation.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC (selectable).
- Anti-Residual magnetism function.
GS705N-30 Shear Lock works by anchoring the lock bolt to the keep hole on the Armature Plate. It provides up to 1200 pounds of shear holding force and is mortise mounted in aluminum, wooden and steel doors, enhancing aesthetic appearance. It is suitable for double-swing and sliding doors. The locks feature fail-unlocked (fail-safe) version, permitting free access and egress, in the event of power or system failure.