NUUO NVRsolo is NUUO’s answer to hassle free, lightweight NVR system. It is small in size yet able to handle heavy duty tasks. With local HDMI/VGA display and keyboard/mouse input built right into the unit, configuring NUUO NVRsolo is easy and simple. Built on solid Linux foundation, we sacrificed nothing except unnecessary bulk to make NVRsolo the award winning standalone NVR solution you have been looking for. NUUO NVRsolo's flexibility doesn't end there. For those needing more storage options, we offer 8 bay versions to meet your needs.
One Click Setup
NUUO NVRsolo features simple, one click setup process. You can set up NVRsolo in as little as 7 minutes. NUUO NVRsolo will auto find and add selected cameras to live view and recording channels with one simple click of a button.
Router Free Setting
No need to work with complicated router setting. No proxy and no firewall bypass. Plug in NUUO NVRsolo. It just works.
With support for 3rd party plugin, easily integration existing POS solution and experience hassle free metadata feature on dedicated camera channels in live view. All transaction data is stored in SQLite format for business analysis later.
- Linux embedded – safer solution against PC crashes and virus;
- One-click setup for more than 80 brands of IP cameras;
- Supports camera multi-stream setting;
- ezNUUO – free from router settings for web/mobile viewing;
- Point of Sale (POS) (*1);
- Alarm source for NUUO Central Management System;
- RAID 0,1 for maximum capacity or data protection;
- Supports megapixel cameras and H.264 compression format;
- Camera I/O integration;
- Real-time digital output, email alert and push notification on mobile;
- NTP server synchronization;
- Compatible with touch panel (*2);
- Support 100 brands of IP cameras and 2300 models *3 (with free Remote monthly update);
- Supports camera snapshot;
- Supports camera two-way audio;
- Supports hard disk S.M.A.R.T test;
- Supports embedded motion detection.
- Supports camera multi-stream for remote live view bandwidth control (*4);
- Supports mobile client for iPhone / iPad / Android (*5);
- Up to 128 CH remote live view with multiple monitors.
- Web-based configuration, live viewer, playback (recommend on IE/Chrome on Windows OS, and Safari on Mac OS.);
- Online GUI recording schedule;
- Panorama 360° PTZ (ImmerVision and VIVOTEK fisheye);
- Generic dewarp (fisheye);
- Digital PTZ and multi-view;
- Support joystick for easier camera control;
- Playback with 5 types of intelligent event search;
- E-map with indicator;
- Digital watermark.
(*1) POS device configuration is only available in web;
(*2) Acer T232HL and ViewSonic TD2220;
(*3) The data is updated for DP 3.3;
(*4) Minimum server FW v2.0.0 ( with DP upgrade);
(*5) Please check the supported camera spec list on website.