Titan NVR is NUUO’s Linux-based open platform recording solution. It is built on Linux Foundation, with cross-platform Windows and MAC client software. It supports up to 64 channels of megapixel recording with 250 Mbps throughput. It also comes with a myriads of features that will sure to fulfill even the most demanding projects. Supports over 2300 camera models from over 100 vendors.
Titan NVR utilizes NUUO’s own innovative File Ring technology to achieve stable, constant recording performance. Engineered from scratch, the File Ring is designed to handle high megapixel recordings and guarantee data throughput bandwidth.
Equipped with NUUO Command Chain Technology, Titan NVR can easily synchronize user accounts and critical event information across multiple servers, 400 live view channels simultaneously. Enjoy management all from one single, centralized interface.
No more blind spots. NUUO engineered Image Fusion Technology to manipulate camera views so changing viewing angle and size is as simple as ever. Stitch multiple camera views together to form an unified single view from up to 10 different cameras. Monitoring long corridors or hallways is easier than ever.
- Linux based;
- Windows and Mac compatible;
- 250 Mbps recording throughput guaranteed;
- Centralized viewing with 400 channels of live view;
- NUUO Image Fusion Technology – stitch up to 10 cameras together to form a consecutive single view for easier viewing;
- Panorama 360° PTZ (ImmerVision and VIVOTEK fisheye);
- NUUO Fisheye camera dewarp;
- Support Stream Profile for remote live view bandwidth control (Original / 500 kbps / 100 kbps);
- Auto and simultaneously switch stream profile;
- Digital and Optical PTZ;
- Preset point and Patrol support;
- Popup event playback;
- Centralized E-map;
- Centralized I/O panel and event panel;
- Public View and private View for each user;
- View tour to loop through selected views;
- Instant playback;
- Save video clips into AVI, ASF or MOV format;
- Intelligent motion / event search in playback;
- Twin Clients to support identical, full featured software client and web client;
- Joystick support;
- Full SDK support;
- Supports NTP Internet time server;
- Support mobile client for iPhone / iPad / Android;
- Redundant power (NT-8040RP only).